Wednesday, April 4, 2012

You Have Questions? We Have REAL Answers!

Traveling on vacation this past week I experienced varying degrees of customer service.

Here are some “answers” I received to questions I asked along my way: 
  • I don’t know.
  • It should work.
  • It’s usually a good product.
  • We don’t do that over the phone. I don’t know how to help.
  • I think they cost $4.99.
The underlying message I received from so many companies I called or visited:  not only did those employees/businesses NOT have real answers, but they didn’t care enough about customers to find out and provide good, expected service.

 Frustration!  I hope you experience better service from businesses you frequent or rely on.  I’m guessing that you often run into the same apathy and resulting frustration.

 At JMC Photo & Digital Services we have REAL answers and we care.  Ann and Cathy have been doing what they do for decades now and have stayed up with the industry and its technological changes, as demanded by consumers like you.  I am a bit newer to JMC, but I have a thirst for learning and especially for treating you like you are the most important customer, because you are!  We hope you feel this from all of us when you come in or call. 
If you ever wonder about what we do or how we do it, or how you can accomplish a photo-related dream you have, just ask!  We are happy and thoroughly committed to providing REAL answers and real solutions. 

Memories Matter!

Jen at JMC

No comments:

Post a Comment